Geberit Toilet Frame Summary
- Compatible with all wall hung toilets sold on our website
- Compatible with all Sigma Flush Plates
- Cistern Data Sheet
- Can be operated with used water (rainwater) provided it is passed through a filter system first
- Adjustable Flush Volume
- Extra slim cistern for space saving installations where duct depth is limited. Ideal for small bathrooms and cloakrooms where drainage is possible through the floor or back, straight through the wall.
Complete Your Modern Space With Geberit
The Geberit Sigma Toilet Installation frame is an essential component of the wall-hung toilets in your modern bathroom space. The Sigma 114cm Duofix UP720 Cistern Installation Frame is installed behind your wall, with all flushing mechanics hidden.
With the Sigma, the cistern is positioned at the front of the installation frame with features including anti-fog insulation for the concealed cistern. Another useful feature is changing the amount of flush water that dispenses from the cistern allowing each customer to have a preference. This model is the slimmest available at 8cm.
Drywall installation solutions Sigma 114cm Duofix Cistern Installation Frame
Geberit Duofix provides installation solutions for most bathroom spaces. Geberit Duofix system rails and studs also allow for the creation of complete Geberit toilet system walls. Therefore they meet practically all standard and special requirements. The only element that you are able to see is a flush button.
Geberit Sigma 114cm Duofix UP720 Cistern Installation Frame features include:
- The Sigma can hold up to 400kg.
- Comes with all accessories needed to complete installation
- Easy installation with 4 fixing points
- The Sigma UP720 is compatible with Sigma Flush Buttons (except sigma 40)
- Powder-coated frame to ensure long last life span
- Soundproofed outlet
- Thermal insulated
- Slim Model (8cm)
Full installation kit should include: