Arguably one of the main selling points is that it’s much easier to clean. By hovering only a few inches off the ground, it makes it far easier to reach previously troublesome areas for a deeper, more hygienic clean around the toilet.
Plus, by freeing up space on the floor, they give the illusion of a much more spacious bathroom. Naturally, you will need to account for the space required for the cistern but with some clever guidance from the Bathroom Store team, this shouldn’t be a problem.
The Toilet of the Future?
Rimless wall hung toilets have a direct flush system that shoots water around the whole toilet bowl, leading to a fuller clean. This has a greater ability to clean bacteria and limescale from your toilet bowl.
To accommodate rimless technology, the flush pumps out a lot more pressure than a traditional flushing system to completely clean the toilet pan but doesn’t run up a hefty water bill. You’ll still need to clean it regularly, of course, to avoid unwanted smells and dirt build-up, but the job will be much simpler to handle.
What if There’s a Problem?
Given enough time there’ll be problems with any toilet, but if it's a wall will that be more difficult to deal with? Not at all. A professionally fitted wall hung toilet from the Bathroom Store will come with a flush plate. These are a fashionable alternative to a traditional lever or handle. What’s more, they conveniently lift off, allowing easy access to the cistern fitted behind the toilet.
6 Benefits of Installing a Wall Hung Toilet
- Save on space - this one goes without saying, but you’ll be amazed at how much room a wall-hung toilet frees up.
- Economical on water usage.
- Simple plumbing technology allows for easy-to-fix solutions and with the flush plate you’ll have convenient access to the cistern.
- Save water - adjust the amount of water per flush.
- Nano Coating makes it to extremely durable as well as crack and scratch proof