Mexen Monobloc Tap | T20
Monobloc Tap | T20 - Perfect for all design needs
The T20 is made from solid brass and complete with a chrome-plated high-gloss finish. The T20 comes equipped with a monobloc feature to allow one spout to dispense hot or cold water or both.
Our basin faucets are designer, original solids with unique designs. With the Bathroom Basin Tap | T20 can match any bath room style. The T20 offers a minimalist style, with the taps based on raw and angular shapes.
- High quality / 36-month warranty for tightness
- Solid brass finish with a chrome-plated high-gloss finish
- Lever with anti-slip technology
- Ceramic head of Spanish production
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Connection diameter in accordance - 35mm
- Adapted to flow water heaters
- Set Contains all the necessary elements for assembly
- Connecting hoses included
What is a Monobloc Tap? - Monobloc mixer taps are best suited for basins that have a single hole for the taps. When designing your perfect bathroom space. Look out for monobloc mixer taps.
It is versatile: The T20 offers versatility, it is designed to fit on practically any counter surface, allowing you to place it exactly where you deem fit. In addition, the chrome finish makes it a perfect accessory to any style of bathroom, traditional or contemporary.
It is made from the highest quality materials: Made from solid brass and finished with a chrome plated high gloss finish showcasing high quality modern design. With a chrome finish the T20 tap is a premium must-have for any type of bathroom.
Easy to clean: With the T20, the high quality finish allows for easy cleaning, meaning it can be kept to a high standard leaving staining and corrosion a thing of the past with long lasting durability.
It is Contemporary in design : Those who prefer more subtle interiors will also find something for themselves. The T20 is a versatile choice for your bathroom, with excellently designed to deliver a chic modern look.
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. We aim to make standard deliveries within 5 working days.
- Products are sourced directly from the manufacturer, ensuring to give you the best possible price.
- However, this can sometimes lead to delays beyond our control. Circumstances beyond our control can affect delivery times, for example, stock outages, supplier issues, weather and national emergencies.
- We aim to notify customers of any major delays to their order, but this is not always possible.
- Standard deliveries are made between 9am-10pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Deliveries are not made on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Customers will receive a message when their order has been dispatched.
- If you have a question about the status of your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org