Geberit Delta 50 White Alpine Flush Plate
SKU: Delta 50-white
- Geberit flush plate with square flushing buttons
- Round dual flush button for Geberit delta system.
- Compatible with Geberit Duofix Installation Frame
- Material - Plastic
- Dimension 24.6 cm 16.4 cm 3.1 cm
The Geberit Flush Design Is A Cut Above
The modern Geberit Dual Flush Plates are the perfect pair to our Wall Hung Toilets. These flush plates are the evolution of the toilet and bathroom accessories. They are sanitary, easily kept clean, and perfect in any bathroom design thanks to their design flexibility.
Our selection of Geberit Flush Plates is made from high quality materials such as stainless steel, which make these flush plates durable, stable, and beautiful.
They feature a variety of flushing options, solids and liquids; this makes the flush plates both convenient and ecological!
You can choose one or the other, depending on your needs, and then easily flush your toilet from any point in the room (where your flush plate has been installed).
These flush plates are complete with soft touch technology, allowing you to select your flushing power with one swift and soft movement.
The Geberit Flush Plates are to be used in unison with the Geberit Duofix concealed cistern, since it is part of the same plumbing. Most of our Wall Hung Toilets are built to be used with a Geberit Flush Plate, so we offer a choice selection of different models.
On that note, you can also take a look at the Geberit Sigma Actuator Plate and Cover Plate to see if you like their formats and modes of operation.
All these products work in perfect unison together, both in terms of functionality and in terms of design and appearance.
We highly recommend taking a look at our selection of Wall Hung Toilets, the Geberit Duofix Concealed Cistern system, and the Geberit Flush Plates.
You truly can go wrong with these high quality products. Installing them in your home will revolutionise your bathroom experience, and they will make your bathroom feel and looks as modern as ever.
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. We aim to make standard deliveries within 5 working days.
- Products are sourced directly from the manufacturer, ensuring to give you the best possible price.
- However, this can sometimes lead to delays beyond our control. Circumstances beyond our control can affect delivery times, for example, stock outages, supplier issues, weather and national emergencies.
- We aim to notify customers of any major delays to their order, but this is not always possible.
- Standard deliveries are made between 9am-10pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Deliveries are not made on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Customers will receive a message when their order has been dispatched.
- If you have a question about the status of your order, please email email@example.com