Wide range of bathroom wall tiles in Ireland.
Wall tiles - FAQ
What are the benefits of wall tiles?
Wall tiles offer an incredible opportunity to enrich the look and feel of your bathroom while delivering a range of practical benefits:
Wall tiles are highly-durable and long-lasting. They are resistant to scratching, dents, and stains.
They are also easy to maintain and clean. Often, all you need to do to clean them is to wipe them down with a damp cloth or mild cleaning solution.
Wall tiles resist water, and can protect walls from water damage, mod, and mildew.
Wall tiles come in many different styles and sizes, allowing you to create a cohesive and stylish look in your bathroom.
Finally, many wall tiles are eco-friendly, created from natural, renewable materials like ceramic or stone.
What are the different types of wall tiles?
Wall tiles differ by the material used to create them, design, and size.
The most common materials used to create wall tiles include:
- Ceramic - a durable and moisture-resistant tile made from a mixture of clay, sand, and other natural materials.
- Porcelain - porcelain tiles are similar to ceramic tiles, but they are made from a finer clay and are fired at even higher temperatures. This makes them even harder and more durable than ceramic tiles, and they are also more resistant to water and stains.
- Glass - glass tiles are a stylish and modern option for wall tiles. They are available in a range of colors, shapes, and sizes, and can add a touch of elegance to any space. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
- Stone such as marble, granite, and slate, are a luxurious and durable option for wall tiles. They are naturally moisture-resistant and can add a touch of elegance to any space. However, they are often more expensive than other types of wall tiles.
What to look for when selecting floor tiles?
When selecting tiles for your bathroom walls, you should consider:
- Durability and look for wall tiles that are long-lasting, and can withstand moisture, heat, and wear and tear.
- Water Resistance - for bathroom, you should choose tiles that are highly water-resistant to help prevent water damage and mould growth.
- Style and design: Wall tiles are available in a wide range of colours, patterns, and materials, so consider the overall look and style you want to achieve in your space.
- Size and Shape: Wall tiles come in a variety of sizes and shapes, so consider the size of your space and the look you want to achieve. Larger tiles can make a space feel larger, while smaller tiles can add texture and interest.
- Budget: Wall tiles vary in price, so consider your budget when selecting tiles. While some materials may be more expensive, they may also offer more durability and aesthetic appeal.