Black - Wall Mounted Tap | NP-30 |
Wall Mounted Bathroom Tap | NP-30
Introducing the NP-30 wall mounted sink taps, is a new edition to the Bathroom Store. Wall mounted basin taps have increased in popularity whether you are designing a traditional or contemporary bathroom, wall mounted taps is what is needed to complete bathroom space.
The NP-30 is made from quality materials ensuring customer satisfactory with every purchase. The NP-30 is made from durable brass, completed with a matte black finish, you can really convey style by adding the smallest touches to complete your stunning bathroom space. Need quality? Each tap with purchase comes with a 36 month warranty.
NP-30 features include:
- High quality of workmanship / 36-month warranty included with purchase
- Solid workmanship with a matte black finish
- Lever with anti-slip technology
- Ceramic head of Spanish production
- Replacement aerator "Neoperl"
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Standard connection (1/2 ")
- Simple installation possible even without specialist knowledge
- Set Contains all the necessary elements for assembly
Need some ideas of how you have design your perfect bathroom space? We have complied a list of bathroom basins, that is best suited to our wall mounted taps:
NP-30 Wall Mounted Basin Taps | Add Luxury at a Cost Effective Price
What is a Monobloc Tap? - Monobloc mixer taps are best suited for basins that have a single hole for the taps. When designing your perfect bathroom space. Look out for monobloc mixer taps. Need wall mounted taps? Check out Bathroom store, to get the best priced taps in Ireland.
Easy to clean - With this contemporary basin tap, you won have to worry any longer. The NP-30 comes in a matte black finish allowing for easy cleaning. additional features include is stain resistance and incredibly easy to clean; simply wipe with your favourite cleaner and it's immaculate once again.
Simple Installation - With the NP-30 installation can be completed without any prior knowledge or specialist skill set. All parts are included for assembly.
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. We aim to make standard deliveries within 5 working days.
- Products are sourced directly from the manufacturer, ensuring to give you the best possible price.
- However, this can sometimes lead to delays beyond our control. Circumstances beyond our control can affect delivery times, for example, stock outages, supplier issues, weather and national emergencies.
- We aim to notify customers of any major delays to their order, but this is not always possible.
- Standard deliveries are made between 9am-10pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Deliveries are not made on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Customers will receive a message when their order has been dispatched.
- If you have a question about the status of your order, please email email@example.com