Mexen Bathroom Mixer Taps | NB-28
Bathroom Mixer Taps | NB-28
The NB-28 is a new addition to Bathroom Store. Made with a curved design composition, uniquely stunning designed tap we have on offer. Made from quality materials, the NB-28 is made from solid durable brass, plated in a high gloss finish. This appealing tap can be fitted to any basin or counter top basin.
Here at Bathroom Store, for each tap purchased comes with a 24 month warranty to ensure high quality with all taps. Each set comes complete will all required components to complete installation. Most taps on offer at Bathroom Store require no specialist knowledge to complete installation.
The NB-28 is a contemporary tap that uses monobloc mixer technology, allowing you to mix hot and cold water via a single spout, which today is the domestic standard for all bathroom spaces.
NB-28 features include:
- High quality of workmanship / 36-month warranty
- Solid brass finish with high gloss gold finish and white enamel
- Lever with anti-slip technology
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Connection diameter in accordance with DIN - 35mm
- Adapted to flow water heaters
- Simple installation possible even without specialist knowledge
- Set Contains all the necessary elements for assembly
- Connecting hoses included
The NB-28 set is one of the best options on the market today. Exuding quality and style of the NB-28 is on high-demand and rising in popularity due to its elegant design, and distinctive colour range, showcasing luxury that will stand the test of time.
What is a Monobloc Tap? - Monobloc mixer taps are best suited for basins that have a single hole for the taps. When designing your perfect bathroom space. Look out for monobloc mixer taps.
Made from the highest quality materials - Made from brass combining the best quality materials to ensure durability and long-lasting life.
Easy to clean - Due to its high gloss finish and chrome plating with white enamel, this tap is staining resistant and incredibly easy to clean; simply wipe with your favourite cleaner and it's immaculate once again.
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. We aim to make standard deliveries within 5 working days.
- Products are sourced directly from the manufacturer, ensuring to give you the best possible price.
- However, this can sometimes lead to delays beyond our control. Circumstances beyond our control can affect delivery times, for example, stock outages, supplier issues, weather and national emergencies.
- We aim to notify customers of any major delays to their order, but this is not always possible.
- Standard deliveries are made between 9am-10pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Deliveries are not made on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Customers will receive a message when their order has been dispatched.
- If you have a question about the status of your order, please email email@example.com