Mexen Royo | CL05
Royo | CL05
Our basin faucets are designer, original solids and unique designs. Thanks to this you will find something for yourself, regardless of the style of your bathroom. The CL05 Royo tap is a made from solid brass and complete with a high-gloss finish.
The CL05 comes equipped with a monobloc feature to allow a single spout to dispense hot or cold water or both. With easy installation, assembly for the can be completed without specialist knowledge. The CL05 can be added to any basin, with a tap hole.
High quality of workmanship / 24-month warranty.
- Solid brass finish with a chrome-plated high-gloss finish
- Lever with anti-slip technology
- Ceramic head of Spanish production
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Connection diameter - 35mm
- Adapted to flow water heaters
- Simple installation possible even without specialist knowledge
- Set contains all the necessary elements for assembly
- Connecting hoses included
Royo CL05 - Why This Is The Perfect Choice For Your Bathroom
It is Long-Lasting - Unlike other options on the market, this modern bathroom tap will work flawlessly and look dazzling for years to come without the need of any stressful maintenance; due to the high-quality materials used, the CL05 chrome monobloc tap is durable and long-lasting. You can feel confident that this high-quality basin tap will be a wonderful addition to your bathroom suite.
What is a Monobloc Tap? - Monobloc mixer taps are best suited for basins that have a single hole for the taps. When designing your perfect bathroom space. Look out for monobloc mixer taps.
It is Easy to Clean - If a bathroom tap is made with low-quality materials, cleaning routines can be complicated and tedious, not to mention staining and corrosion; this is not the case with this well-made, chrome tap. Due to its high gloss glaze finish, this hand basin tap is stain resistant and super easy to clean; simply wipe the high-quality white stone with your preferred cleaner and it will be sparkling clean again.
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. We aim to make standard deliveries within 5 working days.
- Products are sourced directly from the manufacturer, ensuring to give you the best possible price.
- However, this can sometimes lead to delays beyond our control. Circumstances beyond our control can affect delivery times, for example, stock outages, supplier issues, weather and national emergencies.
- We aim to notify customers of any major delays to their order, but this is not always possible.
- Standard deliveries are made between 9am-10pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Deliveries are not made on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Customers will receive a message when their order has been dispatched.
- If you have a question about the status of your order, please email email@example.com