Mexen Chrome Monobloc Tap | C20
Chrome Monobloc Tap | C20
The C20 Chrome Monobloc Tap is a made from solid brass and complete with a chrome-plated high-gloss finish. The C20 comes equipped with a monobloc feature to allow a single spout to dispense hot or cold water or both.
With easy installation, assembly for the can be completed without specialist knowledge. The C20 can be added to any basin, with or without tap hole.
Our basin faucets are designer, original solids and unique designs. Thanks to this you will find something for yourself, regardless of the style of your bathroom.
For minimalism lovers, basin taps based on raw, and angular solids.
High quality of workmanship / 36-month warranty:
- Solid brass finish with a chrome-plated high-gloss finish
- Lever with anti-slip technology
- Ceramic head of Spanish production
- Replacement aerator "Neoperl"
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Connection diameter in accordance - 35mm
- Adapted to flow water heaters
- Simple installation possible even without specialist knowledge
- Set Contains all the necessary elements for assembly
- Connecting hoses included
C20 - Elegant and Effective - Perfect For All Bathroom Needs
What is a Monobloc Tap? - Monobloc mixer taps are best suited for basins that have a single hole for the taps. When designing your perfect bathroom space. Look out for monobloc mixer taps.
Made from the highest quality materials - The C20 is made from brass combining the best quality materials to ensure durability and long-lasting life.
Easy to clean - With this contemporary basin tap, you won have to worry any longer. Due to its chrome finish, this tap is staining resistant and incredibly easy to clean; simply wipe with your favourite cleaner and it's immaculate once again.
It is versatile: The C20 offers great versatility, it is designed to fit on practically any counter surface, allowing you to place it exactly where you would like. In addition, the chrome finish makes it a perfect accessory to any style of bathroom, contemporary.
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. We aim to make standard deliveries within 5 working days.
- Products are sourced directly from the manufacturer, ensuring to give you the best possible price.
- However, this can sometimes lead to delays beyond our control. Circumstances beyond our control can affect delivery times, for example, stock outages, supplier issues, weather and national emergencies.
- We aim to notify customers of any major delays to their order, but this is not always possible.
- Standard deliveries are made between 9am-10pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Deliveries are not made on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Customers will receive a message when their order has been dispatched.
- If you have a question about the status of your order, please email email@example.com